WD | Your First Rooftop Party, Glowsticks & A Last Minute Bout in Cuba
Friday, May 18, 2012
Posted in Featured Four
We've dug up five things you'll want to consider before heading out this weekend. Think your first rooftop party, glowsticks everywhere, escaping to Cuba, that sort of thing...
- So maybe you heard – well, scratch that, we know you heard: beach season officially kicks off on Saturday. And it all starts with a down-to-the-wire volleyball smash fest.
- All this nice weather really makes you want to escape to Cuba and compete in a totally-worth-your-while salsa competition in the center of a block party… doesn’t it?
- American Craft Beer Week. Yep, it does exist, and you’ll do your part to make it memorable at a Bayview Bar.
- Glowsticks. This is how they fit into your weekend at a downtown saloon...
- What happens when you mix art, a magazine devoted to Milwaukee lifestyle, and unquestionably the best rooftop in the city? Well, this.
Weekend Dish | WD is Night By You's newest way to keep you up to date with secret weekend dinner parties, bar crawls, and everything else your heart could possibly desire over the weekend.